Monday, January 25, 2010

My Life Lesson #1

~TRUST NO ONE~

Like I said in post #1 of my new life blog, if you don't wanna hear what I think this is probably not a good site for you.

Don't take it personal. It's not that I don't trust you (but right now I probably don't. I don't trust anyone.) It's that sometimes the people you trust the most have the easiest time burning you.

Can someone please teach me how to do this? I think I get to emotionaly attached to my friends. I could never take something they told me as a friend and stab them in the heart with it without feeling a little guilty. I know we all get catty some times but this paticular "friend" of mine is just cold hearted. Enough said.

So to you - and by you, if it is you, you know who you are and I hope you're the fool who didn't take my warning on post 1 and came back to my site, I know what you did. And it WILL catch up to you one day!!! Karma baby!

I feel much better now. :) Night to all my real friends!

3 comments:

Amber said...

oh Mind, I love your new blog. It is real, it is you, and you deserve to tell it like it is! = ) and, like I said last night, you just have to be careful who you trust, not everyone are fools. Love ya, have a good day at work, and I feel the baby falling out, I WILL call you! =) Thanks Gina.

Amber said...

I mean, if I feel the baby

Chris and McKell said...

Good one Mindy love it! Go get umm!