you definately are spoiled! There's nothin better than DELIVERED flowers...and my husband hasn't caught onto that idea yet! He's a days market, come home and find a vase kinda guy. Hey, but at least I get them, right!?!? Those flowers are so presh! = )
I am a consultant for the company Scentsy! I love it! I have the Spring catalogs available to view with all of the new products! Contact me today to be one of the first to have them available! Want to make $$ out of scents? Contact me to join our team!
2 comments:
you definately are spoiled! There's nothin better than DELIVERED flowers...and my husband hasn't caught onto that idea yet! He's a days market, come home and find a vase kinda guy. Hey, but at least I get them, right!?!? Those flowers are so presh! = )
We need to clue P into the whole flowers on the doorstep idea! hehehe it's a secret we shouldn't keep! :)
Post a Comment