My super cute cousin McKell tagged me in this blogger award, and I just noticed, so sorry I am late and thanks McKell!
Amazing Blogger award
Terms of this award: must list 10 things about yourself, thank the person who gave you this award, and pass it on to 10 wonderful bloggers.
1 - I am the happiest I ever remember being. I have found out who I am and what I want out of life. I may have found it the hard way, and done that with trial and error, but I wouldn't change anything.
2 - I love my family! They are always there when I need them. They have done so much for me, especially my parents, and I hope one day I can grow up to be the selfless, giving, and loving people they all are.
3 - I have gray hair. It's just wrong. Enough said.
4- I have great friends that I know are always there for me. I am a little scatter brained and always sign myself up for more than I can handle and they are always there in the last second when I am cramming to finish. From cakes to papers to quilts, I know that they will always be there for me and I hope I am half the friend they are to me!
5 - I have been spoiled rotten by the best guy ever! He is perfect. He cheers me up when I'm sad, supports me in everything I do, and loves me for who I am (even when I am not being a very nice person. Hey we all have our days right!?!) He is always on top of things remembering the little details that I forget and keeps me going. He's just simply the best!
6 - I love to go on vacations, specifically with my sister! We have such a great time and a trip to Disneyland has become a tradition with us. I have loved the time I have been able to spend with her and her cute kids. Those are memories that will last forever!
7 - Pretty sure I have the cutest nieces and nephews ever! Not just the ones who are literally my nieces and nephews, but all my adopted ones too! There's the Brenchleys, and the Purdys, and the Christensens, and the list keeps going and I love them all! Nothing puts a smile on your face like little kids excited to see you and hugs and kisses!
8 - I love to learn new things. I decided a couple months ago that I needed to go back to school. I felt like I was growing dumber every day at work! Not because of my job, just because I do the same thing all day, every day, and I never challenge myself. It has been really hard to go back but I am really happy I did. It has helped keep my brain alive!! :)
9 - I love to be outside! It is my favorite. I love all the activities you can do and just soak up the sunshine!
10 - My car is always dirty. Always! Steve tries to make me keep it clean. It helps, but isn't 100% effective yet! ;)
Now I tag...... Melissa, Rachel Probst, Jena, Whitney, Whitney, Camille, Natalia, Chelsi, Jewelle and Amber
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Blogger Award
Posted by Mindy & Steve at 2:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I have gray hair too! Not just a few either, like 10 new ones everyday!
love this post about you mind! love you! Im glad I can be your 3 am friend.....=) we work well together....all hours of the night! ECLIPSE was sooo fun, and it was great finally getting to hang! I've missed you gina. =) love ya, so glad that life is finally going so well for you, you deserve it chick! love ya...again!
I know Ber I am pretty sure you are my only friend who will stay up all night to do the ridiculous things we do! Like to feed a homeless man or get a gift certificate, or to make an entire quilt in one night! Love you lots, sorry it took so long to get together. Life is crazy for us both! Love ya gina!
Post a Comment