I am so excited for this weekend! We are running away and going camping for a few days! I am really excited Steve and I actually have the same days off as each other for a weekend. We just got lucky that the county gets Friday off and his shift changed so he doesn't work again until Saturday night. I don't think we have had a day off together since we met. So I am excited that in a couple hours we can get away for a few days! :)
I am also sad/excited that Steve gets to go home and see his family on Tuesday! I am not looking forward to him being gone for 9 days but am really excited to go to Michigan and meet his family! I am flying out and meeting him for the end of his trip and spending some time in his home town. For once he will know everyone and I will be the one meeting new people! I feel bad that everywhere we go in Heber I run into someone I know and Steve has to meet another person! (Not that he doesn't enjoy meeting all of you, but it does get old sometimes!) It will be a nice vacation for a couple days and another chance to spend some time together while we are both off.
The next few weeks are going to be crazy! Lots of fun and exciting things are happening, but they are all happening at once! My brothers are both getting married a month apart! I love my new sister in laws though and can't wait to have them as part of the family. They are super cute girls and I love them both! I am making the wedding cakes so that has been a fun challenge/experience. I really enjoy making cakes and it will be fun to attempt a wedding cake! One of my really good friends is also going to be moving. The sad part is she is my coworker as well so I will be loosing her at work too! Marie you better come and visit a lot! We are going skydiving together in September and I can't wait! I have been helping in Primary a lot recently and have been there for the past two weeks. I will also be teaching this Sunday! I think this is more for me than it is for the kids! I have learned a lot and have to fight back tears when they sing some of those songs. Not much compares to the spirit of a child. Then fair days is coming up and I leave for Michigan that same weekend. There is just a lot going on but I am excited for the new adventures in life, family, and work. (oh and school is in there somewhere too!:)) I will try to keep up with my blog and post pictures of the fun things coming up but forgive me if I don't do to well at it!
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Posted by Mindy & Steve at 10:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Wow! That is a lot going on. It sounds like you are busy and having fun though. I hope you will post pictures of your cakes/your brothers cakes. That would be really neat to see.
Busy Busy Busy Have a good time on your trip and good luck on the cakes I bet they are going to be beautiful!
Post a Comment