Hey all of my blog friends! I just wanted you to all know I have the new Scentsy books for fall! I am mailing a bunch out so if you want one sent to you I am happy to mail them out! You can either send me your address on here or email it to me at clover3488@hotmail.com. I can ship directly to your homes if you are out of the area or I will be putting in an order soon and can deliver it to you. I love the new fall scents! I can also bring the testers to you to smell or do a party, just let me know! Here are the new fall and Christmas warmers. LOVE THEM!!
(pictures coming soon...... they wont work right now, but if you love Halloween like I do, just wait!!!)
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
New Scentsy Books!
Posted by Mindy & Steve at 2:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I know, You should put your website on this page so friends like me can order without bugging you. :)
Post a Comment