I have been having so much fun the last couple weeks that I have totally neglected my blog. I thinks Spring has made its way to Heber and might actually stay this time! So what's new in my life......Well I started helping my friends Ken and Carrie Purdy with there office stuff after work so I have spent a lot of time with them at there home. (Who am I trying to lie to, I spent a lot of time there before, now I'm just actually accomplishing something!! haha) It has been a lot of fun and I have really enjoyed doing it. We had a big bbq with a couple of the guys from the Blaze football team sunday and it was so much fun! They were hilarious! We played rockband and Mafia for hours. If any of you have never played Mafia you have to try it. It's a lot of fun! I've been sewing a lot and made a couple really cute quilts. Amber and I are a little OCD so we went to Hobby Lobby after I got off work and bought the fabric. Then we stayed up until 4 am and made the whole dang quilt! It was a lot of fun though and we were able to celebrate Amber's birthday very early!! haha. That same night Melissa, Amber and I went to "The Last Song" for all of our birthdays and had dinner at the Olive Garden. It was a good time! So over all, I have been playing lots! I have decided to go back to school this summer and finish up my associates because I was so close to being done that I feel like it would be a lot of wasted time and money to not finish up. So I am looking forward to lots of new fun adventures and have been LOVING MY LIFE!!! Thanks to all of my real and true friends and amazing family for everything you have all done for me the last few months. I love you all!!

Thursday, April 15, 2010
Busy Busy!!
Posted by Mindy & Steve at 8:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Your quilt turned out really cute, and I LOVE Blush!
Thanks! Now I need to get the stinkin things quilted! haha
I am so glad to hear that things are going good! You have always been a bit busy and some things never change ;) . Miss you tons and can't wait to catch up in July!
Those quilts are sweet..I am so glad life is treating you good, you deserve it..xoxo
You seriously are amazing!
Post a Comment