Thursday, April 22, 2010

Life Change.......

So I have been feeling like I need a change in life lately. To move somewhere new or start something different. Just something big and dramatic! Any suggestions?

4 comments:

Jewelle said...

You mentioned that you were finishing your associates in your last post. Why not go all the away and get your bachelors. Choose a school away from home that forces you to move. Sometimes getting out of Heber/Midway is good for people. I'm excited to see what you choose to do.

TJ and Whitnee said...

I have no suggestions, the farthest I've ever moved is about 3 miles!

Amber said...

SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Moving away was the HARDEST but most rewarding thing I have ever done. It made me go out of my comfort zone and open my eyes to the world outside of my little world. Don't get me wrong, I miss all of you terribly but I can now say with confidence that I love where I am at now. I have met some of the nicest people and have conversation with random strangers on a daily basis--something people in Heber rarely do. I know you could do it and you would love it. Where ever your road takes you I expect to know what is happening. Good luck Mind and remember that I love ya!